First Time Buyers
We know that buying your first home can be a very exciting time, but also quite bewildering with lots to consider.
Our team of experienced qualified conveyancers are here to walk you through the entire process and make sure that you are aware of all the requirements of becoming a home owner.
You are probably asking yourself loads of questions:
- How much deposit will I need?
- What does Loan-to-Value mean?
- What sort of mortgage do I need?
- What paperwork do I need? And does it matter if I am self-employed?
- What's the difference between Tenants in Common and Joint Tenants? And which one should I choose?
- How long will this take?
- What happens if I have to pull out? Or the other party pulls out?
- What is the chain?
- How long between exchange and completion of contracts?
- When should I book the removal van?
We understand that you may know the answers to some or none of these questions, so we will take time to answer every question fully and carefully so that you understand the whole process and how each stage affects your purchase.
In addition to the normal purchase process (see our Buying page) there are specific considerations for First Time buyers that our expert team will take into account.